Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Dots & Spots & Balloons!

I recently got some new goodies from Simon Says Stamp, including this super fun Circle die, called Bubble Parade. I adhered some wide tape to some cardstock and ran it through the Cuttlebug. I removed the adhesive piece by piece to get a multi-color glitter effect! 

I didn't want to add much else, so I added a fun greeting from Birthday Balloons and finished it off with a brown card base!


For my next card, I wanted to use the Happy Birthday die. I decided place that over a stamped balloon background. The balloons also came from the Birthday Balloons stamp set.


Supplies (for both cards):
Stamps: Birthday Balloons
Ink: Summer Sunrise, Sweet Blush, Melon Berry, Harvest Gold, Orange Zest, Berry Sorbet, Dark Chocolate
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Summer Sunrise, White
Accessories, etc.: Glitter, Happy Birthday Die, Bubble Parade Die

No comments:

Post a Comment