Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Some Love-Themed Christmas Cards

I know it's only mid-September, possibly too early for Christmas cards, but it'll be December before you know it! I was looking through some old files and found several cards I made for a magazine card several months ago. So I present to you some "rejects". I was actually really happy with these two cards. 

This first card is extremely simple. I die cut out this sprig from felt, tied some baker's twine around it and attached tiny red pearls all around it. I love this sort of design on a kraft card base with round corners. I don't know why, it just seems classic, but a little rustic.



I don't remember what the specific call was. I think one of the themes was to use non-holiday product for a Christmas card. So what did I do? Used various chipboard hearts and covered them with glitter and paired that with a Christmas sentiment.


Supplies:
Stamps: Love Lives Here: Holiday
Ink: Dark Chocolate
Paper: White, Kraft
Accessories, etc.: Winterberry die, Red Pearls, Baker's Twine, Chipboard hearts, glitter, corner rounder

No comments:

Post a Comment