Friday, August 23, 2013

Poppies bring Sunshine!

Good evening!

Here's post #2 of several!

I've had this poppy background for some time and haven't really used it. Finally I just sat down, stamped it out and got to colouring. And once you spend all that time colouring something, you don't want to cut it apart or cover it up, so it became my background. I made use of some old hodgepodge and twill ribbon and called it a day!

One thing that I still do (and it's by no means a new technique) is outline Copic coloured images with a grey marker. I've always liked the little pop it gives.



Supplies:
Stamps: Pleasant Poppies (SU!), Hello Sunshine (PTI)
Ink: Bamboo Leaves (Memento)
Paper: Real Red, Ripe Avocado, Very Vanilla
Accessories, etc: Twill, Pewter Hardware and Brads, Copics

No comments:

Post a Comment