Sunday, June 27, 2010

Some more balloons!

Well, I have to say I really enjoy this set (Up, Up, and Away). There are just so many options available with it, and this is only my second card! I wanted to try using some of the line art images with Copic markers, so I stamped 3 balloons and got to work. I wanted to place them on a blue background, and I found that Pacific Point was the perfect match. I ran that through with the Sunshine plate, die cut a few clouds, and then pieced together my scene. For some reason, I wanted the card to be a tall and narrow card, so then I had to figure out how I could add a sentiment to the front. I finally decided on the sentiment flag and thought that red gave it a nice pop.
Supplies:Stamps: Up, Up, and Away
Ink: Tuxedo Black

Paper: New Leaf, Pacific Point, Real Red, White

Accessories, etc.: Copic markers, cloud dies, sunshine plate, pop dots

4 comments:

  1. Soooo striking!! I love what you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Geez...you have SO inspired me with these last 2 posts...I love the colors...the dimension...K...gonna have to pull out my balloons too. Thank you for sharing...once again you have inspired me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great card! Love the embossed BG and those balloons. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous B-Day card~so bright and cheery :o!

    ReplyDelete