Sunday, June 13, 2010

Colourful Leaves

Here's a quick and simple birthday card I made recently. I remember seeing on another blog that Taken with Teal looked quite nice with Glorious Green, so I thought I would combine them and see what came of it. I use Glorious Green so rarely, that I was quite happy to find something it works with. I stamped various leaves all over white cardstock and then used one of fall to layouts (# 63)
Supplies:
Stamps: Vintage Picnic, Turning a New Leaf
Ink: Taken with Teal, Green Galore, Glorious Green, Fresh Snow
Paper: Green Galore, Taken with Teal, Glorious Green, White
Accessories, etc.: Gelly Gems

2 comments:

  1. It's perfect isn't it? I wouldn't have thought of Green Galore as well though - looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card! I love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete