Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Sparkly Cupcake

I just recently received a large quantity of my all time favorite paper, Loves Me. I was SO excited when I saw that Stampin' Up! had brought it back for a clearance sale. Favorite paper plus ridiculously reduced prices- sold!

Anyway, I decided to make a batch of super girly, ultra pink birthday cards. It's a pretty basic design, one of my "fall-to layouts". I coated the cupcake top with stickles, then sprinkled on extra glitter to make it extra sparkly!
Supplies:
Stamps: Cupcake Collection, Vintage Picnic
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink
Paper: White, Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Loves Me DSP
Accessories, etc: glitter, stickles, pop dots, ribbon

3 comments:

  1. I did the same thing, so I'd love to see more of your Loves Me cards! This is the first time I've posted on your blog, but I love it as well as your Clean and Simple blog. Thanks for sharing all of your ideas and layouts--great inspiration!
    Krista

    ReplyDelete
  2. This IS perfectly girly -- pink, sparkly, AND a cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute! I love cupcakes and the colors and the frosting on this are perfect!

    ReplyDelete