Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Sneak Peek- Into The Forest

Time for another sneak peek from one of I {heart} paper's new stamp sets. This set is called Into the Forest. It includes quite a few cute critters and sentiments!
I decided to make a small scene with the squirrel and tree. The clouds are from the Hugs from a Bug set. First I stamped the tree and squirrel, cut them out and coloured them in with Copics. Next, I went about creating the backdrop. I freehand cut the ground, making it nice and wavy looking. Then I added the clouds. Finally I placed the tree and squirrel with pop dots and added the sentiment. The background paper comes from Basic Grey's Lime Rickey collection.

Supplies:
Stamps: Into the Forest, Hugs from a Bug
Ink:
Palette Burnt Umber, Charcoal
Paper: White, Brown,
Lime Rickey 6x6 pad
Accessories, etc.: Copic markers, pop dots.

6 comments:

  1. This is adorable! Love the little scene you created here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love the little scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is darling! Adorable scene! Love the color contrast between the bright scene and the dark blue dp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable. What a fun little scene you created.

    ReplyDelete
  5. SQUEAL...this is adorable Natasha! Great colors and you did such an awesome job on your scene...so much dimension!

    ReplyDelete