Thursday, July 30, 2009

Chocolate Raspberry Cupcake

Last week I was doodling out ideas for cards. I was thinking how cute it would be to pair the smaller fruit images from Fruitful with a cupcake from Cupcake Collection. I stamped the cupcake top in Dark Chocolate and did the holder and raspberry with Scarlet Jewel, the leafy part was done with Ripe Avocado. Then I used those 3 colours throughout the rest of the card. In order to make the scallops all the way around my card I cut out two sets of the scalloped rectangles, then overlapped them. It's pretty cool how easily that works out.

Supplies: Stamps: Cupcake Collection, Fruitful, Polka Dot Basics II
Ink: Scarlet Jewel, Ripe Avocado, Dark Chocolate, Fresh Snow
Paper: Scarlet Jewel, Dark Chocolate, Ripe Avocado, White
Accessories, etc.: corner rounder, scalloped nestabilities (oval and long rectangle), ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment