Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Basket of Birthday Daisies

I love stamp sets that inspire me to colour. Vintage Picnic is definitely one of those sets. It's so much fun to mix and match the baskets and fillers and then choose a medium to colour them with! For this card, I went with Copics as my colouring medium of choice. The layout is ultra simple. I jazzed it up a bit by adding a fancy satin bow and a dotty background.



Supplies:
Stamps: Vintage Picnic and Sentiments, Polka Dot Basics II
Ink: Rich Cocoa, Summer Sunrise
Paper: White, Chocolate Chip, New Leaf, Summer Sun
Accessories, etc.: Nestabilities, satin ribbon, Copic markers, pop dots

1 comment:

  1. How beautiful! I love this set and just ordered it...thanks for this inspiration. I love the beautiful ribbon and the great color combo! Love your style!!

    ReplyDelete