Saturday, October 04, 2008

River, Rust, Wasabi?

I was feeling a tad uninspired the other day. That was quite a disappointment, especially since it was my day off. I was determined to make something though. So I went into my paper stash and pulled out this paper from last year's Apple Cider pack. I used that as my inspiration. I also happened to have some Christmas music on in the background (the Mantovani Orchestra one, it's nice to listen to all year round, actually). The music inspired me to make something Christmas. I know these aren't typical holiday colours, but I really like how it turned out. I did some paper piecing, something I so rarely do, and used a nice textured paper for my base.

Supplies:
Stamps: Made of Snow, Take a Bough (PTI)
Paper: Really Rust, River Rock, Wild Wasabi, Apple Cider DP
Ink: Rich Cocoa
Accessories, etc.: pop dots, ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment