Monday, September 15, 2008

Sparkled Flowers

Recently I picked up a few small bottles of Martha Stewart glitter. I am quite impressed with the colour selection and the fineness of the grains. This card features Rose Quartz, which I thought went nicely with a black, grey, and cranberry theme. The glitter came in a pack of 3 and also with a small tube of glue. The glue is great, it has a very small opening, making control as easy as a marker. It doesn't goop or glob and it stays wet long enough to get a whole flower done!

Other details: I had stamped the sentiment in grey first, but it just wasn't dark enough, so I went over it with a darker grey which ended up making a cool shadow effect! The black strip of paper has various dots embossed on it for added texture.

Supplies:
Stamps: Floral Frenzy, Birthday Basics
Ink: Rhubarb Stalk, Basic Grey, Versamark
Paper: Basic Grey, Black, Cranberry
Accessories, etc.: Cranberry Ribbon, Glitter

2 comments: