Monday, September 08, 2008

A Little Christmas Sparkle

Here's another contender for the mass production of this year's Christmas cards. The colouring takes a bit of time, but it's not too bad, beats cutting stuff out! I wish you could see how sparkly this really is. The card base is burgundy, sprayed with a Blue Russet shimmer spray. The tan layer is actual Mocha Metallic paper, and the tree itself is covered with little sparkle berries. I find that the touch of organdy ribbon also gives a nice shine to the whole thing. I embossed Peace on Earth, then had One Tin Soldier stuck in my head from then on... At least it's a pretty song, and I know most of the words, so it doesn't keep looping one little part.

Supplies:
Stamps: Believe (PTI)
Ink: Bamboo Leaves, Versamark
Paper: Mocha, White, Burgundy
Accessories, etc.: Glitter, Gold EP, thin organdy ribbon, Copic markers, pop dots, shimmer spray

1 comment: