Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My Challenge

I hosted a challenge for the DTGD over at SCS, but I forgot to post my samples. I actually did two. I never bothered posting the first one. I like it, but it's kind of somber and it was not the easiest thing to photograph. So here it is, blog exclusive, well until I upload it over there. Also, this was a card where I really, REALLY, wanted to use black velvet ribbon. However, it seemed that I do not have any, I really thought I did. Anyway, the main image was stamped with a glue pad, then I quickly applied some black flock. The patterned paper is from a pack I got at Costco about a year ago. The phrase comes from Verve.

Supplies:
Stamps: Heartfelt Phrases, Inkadinkadoo stamp
Ink: Black, glue pad
Paper: Kraft, Black, White, Patterned Stripes
Accessories, etc.: Doodlebug Black Flock, grosgrain ribbon, mat pack and piercer

No comments:

Post a Comment