Saturday, July 26, 2008

Cupcake!

So this card started out as being inspired by the ribbon (for Jody's challenge). It was pretty, pink and brown, and striped. Those colours had me thinking of cupcakes which fit nicely with Taylor's challenge. And then I thought, why not throw Holly's sketch in there, it brought things together nicely. I know there's SO much cupcake stuff out there right now, but I still haven't found what I deem the "perfect cupcake". Since I don't have cupcake stamps that I <3, I sketched out a few and went from there. It is by no means the "perfect cupcake", but it'll do.

Supplies:
Stamps: Birthday Basics (PTI)
Ink: Rosebud
Paper: Cocoa, Pretty in Pink, White, Rose
Accessories, etc.: Ribbon, oval nesties, stickles, pencil crayons, black pen

1 comment:

  1. Don't know if my first one went through...showed an error, but I LOVE the cupcake!

    ReplyDelete