Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Green & Pink Boots

Here's another card that I made a week or so back. Once again, I felt the need to use some of my new designer paper. This time, it was a piece from the Summer Picnic collection that inspired the rest of the card. I started with the dotted paper, then looked through my stamps and decided to continue with the dot theme. I chose the boots from PTI's Green Thumb. I stamped one on the actual panel, and stamped and cut out the other one.

I've just felt a tiny bit swampled lately, not in a bad way either, just not having much time to do creative things. Over the next few days I should have the chance to catch up though! I should have a number of fun things to share.

Supplies:
Stamps: PTI's Green Thumb, Birthday Basics
Ink: Pink Passion, Black, Green Galore
Paper: Summer Picnic, Pink Passion, Green Galore, White
Accessories, etc.: pop dots, American Crafts orange grosgrain


No comments:

Post a Comment