Sunday, March 30, 2008

Spring Flowers

Well, it's almost April now, and there's still more snow on the ground than I'd like to see. It's melting slowly, but I cannot wait for that spring green to start busting out everywhere. I can't help but think of April last year and how by the end of the month, the garden was full of tulips. In the meantime, here's a few cards using some hoarded Petal Patch paper. I love this paper and use it sparingly. I found that these flowers from gel-a-tins Sparkle & Shine set were of a similar shape. I took my colours from the paper and went with some basic layouts. The greetings comes from Verve Visual's Happy Thoughts set.

Supplies (both cards):
Stamps: Sparkle & Shine by gel-a-tins, Happy Thoughts by Verve Visual
Ink: Bashful Blue, Blush Blossom, Certainly Celery, Close to Cocoa
Paper: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Blush Blossom, White, Petal Patch
Accessories, etc.: pop dots, wide grosgrain

1 comment:

  1. Really cute cards! I especially like the green one. TFS!

    ReplyDelete