Friday, March 21, 2008

a day late

Okay, so I felt a little more inspired today. I took a stab at the challenge. My original challenge card was a long card and used shapes and shadows. It just wasn't happening, so I started anew. These colours were actually inspired by the paint palette we are looking at for our livingroom/diningroom/kitchen.

For this one, I got out the first set that I earned at the first workshop I hosted at my house-All the Best. I also used some alphabet stamps that I've had for at least a year but rarely look at. The patterned paper is retired from last year. I also used two of the 2006 in colors- Thyme and Cranberry. While I was making this I felt a little bad about using my nestabilities. However, I just checked the date I received them- Sept 26. So it's almost been 6 months... The brad next to the word thanks is the swing mechanism for this circle card. This layout was in my book o'sketches. However, I believe that sketch was loosely based off of Kristina's card.

Remember, if you want to see everyone else's creations, check them out here.

Supplies:
Stamps: All the Best, Rough Edges mini alphabet, Typeset Lowercase
Paper: Four Seasons DP, True Thyme, Really Rust, Cranberry Crisp
Ink: Rust, Thyme, Burgundy, Cranberry, White
Accessories, etc.: button, pop dot, brad, circle nests

No comments:

Post a Comment