Sunday, December 09, 2007

Let it snow!

A while back I received these fun glitter stickers from PaperCrafts. I have also been meaning to do a pearl-ex pull card with snowflakes. I started out doing a sparkly blue one, but then I spotted these stickers, and that just didn't go. I quickly changed my colour palette, and I was set!

To do this technique, brayer your cardstock with versamark, then liberally swirl pearl ex onto it in spectrum like layers. Next, ink up your 'pull' images with versamark, and stamp all over. Seal image and finish your card! This card measures 6x4.25.


Supplies:
Stamps: Snow Flurries
Ink: Versamark
Paper: White
Accessories, etc.: pearl ex- blue russet, pink flamingo, pearl white; glittery alphabet stickers by K & Company, organdy ribbon, sealer (I only had hairspray this time! It works well enough)

2 comments:

  1. What kind of sealer did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great card! I love the colors. I love the alphabet stickers. They look really great on this card!

    ReplyDelete