Saturday, October 20, 2007

A few more trees

So today was a fun day! I started off the morning with a stamp-meeting at my upline's house. Next up was the SCS meet and greet. It was lots of fun, we laughed a lot, swapped, and then went on a "field trip" to the Michaels across the street. There are a few photos already posted (including an not-so-flattering one of me, I know you all are itching to see that one, lol) here. We're hoping to get a semi-regular thing going, and more would always be welcome, so keep your eye on the Get It Together part of SCS.

I was also in the mood for some stamping. At the meet, Christine and Tami were kind enough to bring a bunch of their marvy punches. So after seeing all those scallops, I had to do something with scallops. I stamped two trees from Oh Christmas Tree in celery, then another one in wasabi. I cut that one out and popped it up. The background was done with circles from You Spin Me Round. The greeting was embossed with Get In Lime embossing powder.

Supplies:
Stamps: Oh Christmas Tree, You Spin Me Round
Ink: Certainly Celery, Wild Wasabi, Versamark
Paper: Silver, Celery, Wasabi, Vanilla
Accessories: Celery 5/8'' Grosgrain, Circle Nestabilities, Lime Embossing Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment