Monday, September 10, 2007

Wedding Favours & Ribbon Shares

I was very busy today, making 150 wedding favours for my friend's upcoming wedding. We decided on doing a bit of variety. Her colours are pink and brown. We spent the day baking sugar cookies, dipping them in chocolate, wrapping them up in cello bags and of course, sealing the bags with some ribbon and the stamped tags. I brought a variety of clear stamps. I figured with novice stampers and mass production, being able to see placement was crucial. It definitely sped up the process!! I don't have a super great photo, it was a very dark and gloomy day. Here's a sampling of them though.
In other news...Canadian Ribbon Share!

I received my samples and have colour-matched the colours to Stampin' Up!'s paper. The Vanilla, Burgundy, Red, Rose, and Brocade are all excellent matches. The Celery, Olive and Chocolate are good matches- they match the paper but aren't 100% perfect matches. I just want to be honest with everyone before going through with everything! In a workshop situation these colours would definitely be usable!

I was also going to still go ahead with getting the 9th "bonus" colour. I was thinking about it. Originally I was going to do a colour that closely matches the Basic Gray colour. Now, I'm giving you the option, 5/8" white OR 5/8" grey.

The total cost (including shipping) comes to an even $33.00 CDN. That gives you 90 yards of 5/8 ribbon total. (8x10 yards matching the SU! catalog available ones, and 1x10 or either white or gray). I prefer paypal payment.

So, let me know if you are still interested in the share by email (on the right!), what extra colour you are interested in (the white or the gray), and how you intend to pay if you are joining the share. If you expressed interest in this a week or so ago and still want in, check you're email. You should have received a message from me on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment