Sunday, September 16, 2007

Stuff

I got my second shelving unit yesterday, so I've been busy moving stuff around. It looks SO much better than it did before. I almost wish I had taken a before shot, just to compare it... I have no idea who makes these shelves, what they are called, or anything like that. The pharmacy where my mom works had bought some new shelves and display cases, so these were no longer of any use to them. They were mostly filled with the travel-sized items- mini shampoos, shave gels, toothpaste, that sort of thing. So I filled this one up with my full sheets of coloured SU! cardstock, my clear stamps, other embellishments, colouring items (markers, twinkling h20s, pencil crayons), the rest of my ribbon, small paper packs (6x6 basic grey, and DCWV mat packs), and some of my favorite retired stamps. There are two chairs in the photo, that is where the table is. To the right of the table I have 3 drawer units- stamps, paper, and other stuff. On the floor in front of the shelf I've got my scraps rolling filer.



In other news, and some of you congratulated me already- THANKS! I was one of the guest star stampers on Paper Trey Ink! I was so busy looking at all the stamps that I forgot to even check the gallery at first. Well was I ever excited to see my name up there! So here's the card that won for Spooky Sweets. It was really tough to pick which set I wanted- they are all so amazing. I have a soft spot of ornaments, so I went with Take a Bough. It's got a good mix of images and cute sentiments.

In other, other news, the Dirty Dozen released a few a changes to make being in the Fan Club more interactive and fun! Each month, upon gallery release, we'll be sharing our theme post. That contains the central theme and 4 other challenges- more is more, product/material focus, inspirational and sketch. I was really excited about the sketch because I provided it this month. I can't help but beam with pride when I see all the amazing samples from the other team members, and now from other Splitcoast community members! It's such an awesome feeling! So if you're a fan club member already, be sure to check out here. If you're not a Fan Club member, and are considering it then check out here.

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the PTI win! You did a great job on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.. Congratulations!. I think your card is fab!. Have you mentioned the colours that you used ?. If not, could you post it ?. Thanks Ayesha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Sorry, I was always forget to put up stuff like that. I used Elegant Eggplant, Not Quite Navy, Old Olive, More Mustard, and Pumpkin Pie. those were stamped on glossy white so they would fade a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natasha - I LOVE your blog!!!! I lurk mostly - but I LOVE it! I was so excited to find that you were a DIRTY GIRL - and now YOU WERE FEATURED ON NICHOLE HEADY'S BLOG! Yeah baby! You are such a fun and talented stamper! CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete