Thursday, September 27, 2007

Nature

Here are a few more cards designed with Starving Artistamps . For this first one, I inked up the torn paper background with chalk inks, then dipped various nature prints into versamark and stamped onto the background- pulling the ink from the background stamp.I stamped the cherish definition on that, and surrounded the image with torn layers. The background leaves were also done with chalk inks

Supplies:

All stamps by Starving Artistamps (Flora & Fauna, Cherish Definition, large leaf print, medium torn paper background)

Paper: White, Old Olive
Ribbon: White organdy, gold cord
Ink: versacolor- khaki, topaz, cocoa


For this card, I wanted something simple, but elegant. I started by scoring each side about 1/4" away from the edge. Next I stamped the botanical definition on white, then stamped small floral images overtop is rust. I carefully coloured them in with twinkling h2os. Then punched them out with circle punches.

Supplies:

All stamps by Starving Artistamps (Flora & Fauna, Botanical definition)

Ink: Summer Sun, Really Rust

Paper: White, really rust

Accessories: twinkling h20s, circle punches, scoring blade


1 comment:

  1. Really pretty cards, and I especially love the last one. I saw them on the Starving Artistamps website. I did a double-take when I saw it on here because I knew I'd seen it before. TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete