Monday, September 17, 2007

Inspired by dishes

The other day, we went out shopping. I saw these awesome dishes at the Urban Barn. Unfortunately I cannot find an image of them on the internet, but I think my version did it justice. Basically, they were a light blue (I used Soft Sky) and they had brown and white plants to the right. Very nice. I don't really need dishes though, so there they stayed. I used the Paper Trey Ink set, Beautiful Blooms and Stampin' Up! Craft inks- creamy caramel, chocolate chip, and whisper white. The card base is actually a square that I attached to the circle, then trimmed so you couldn't see it.

And if you happen to be local to Winnipeg or will be in the area on Oct. 20th, be sure to check this post: http://palmtreesandpogosticks.blogspot.com/2007/09/winnipeg-meet.html

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely! Thanks for all your inspriation!
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! really love the colours and think its amazing that you were inspired to make such a beautiful card, from a plate youve seen!

    ReplyDelete