Sunday, September 30, 2007

Happiness Always

I couldn't stop at just one file folder card. I thought a wedding card in this style would be interesting. I made my folder longer (I started with 7-1/4x7-1/4) and I kept the tabs the same as Beate's original style. The folder is made with kraft paper, I covered it with some Rebecca DP (from the 06-07 catalog). I like the stitched look, but didn't feel like dealing with All in a Row, so I used some technique tuesday stitches that I bought a few years ago. The insert has a slit punched into it to make room to hold a gift card, a cheque, or even cash. I included the insert here, it looks a little cheesy, because I wanted to showcase where the slit was, but you get the idea.

Supplies:
Stamps: Happy Harmony, stitches
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Regal Rose
Paper: Rebecca DP, Kraft, Close to Cocoa, White, Regal Rose
Accessories: corner rounder, regal rose 5/8" grosgrain, circle nestabilities, slit punch

5 comments:

  1. Natasha, this looks fantastic! I love the longer file folder!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely file card, pink and brown look so good together

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea with the gift card! Might have to make one of these at Christmas!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! I've gotta remember this the next time I want to give away a gift card!

    ReplyDelete