Thursday, May 10, 2007

Tasty Thank You!

Here's a quick little thank you note. I started with the central image, and since I was at the crop, I could search for perfect background paper. I forget how made this one, starts with imagin... I made the ribbon to coordinate. I used craft ink and one of the fun dots from the Paper Tray set.

Now about the clear cards, someone mentioned a tutorial, but it may have been a joke in passing? Is that actually something anybody wants to see? I like making tutorials, but it's kind of a case of "it's all been done", especially with more and more stamping blogs popping up all the time. Also, I don't have a good intuition when it comes to knowing what may be totally obvious to me, but a complete mystery to others. So if there's anything you ever want to know, please let me know!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment