Thursday, February 01, 2007

Black & White


I made this card because there was a challenge last week for black and white cards. There was a contest involved, however, I did mine a little too late to enter. I still wanted to participate, so here it is. I made the key tag frame using Jan's awesome tutorial, found here. The background black paper is actually shimmered black cardstock I bought a while ago. I didn't feel like doing the once stamp off using Floral to get the more faded white background, so instead I used white Stazon (which tends to not appear quite as solid on porous, dark items). I also used more of my fabulous velvet ribbon. I love that stuff, it's so pretty!!

4 comments:

  1. Those roses look fantastic in black and white!

    -Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card. Love the layout and the gorgeous white on black stamping.

    ReplyDelete