Wednesday, January 10, 2007

They are here!!!

Woot, my stamps arrived!! They were sitting happily on my doorstep when I got home. I guess you are all wondering what I got...Well, here's the picture of ths stacks of stamps. The leftmost piles are all the freebies (Happy Harmony, Delight in Life, So Delightful, Big Blossom, So Very, Very Punnyx2, Bothway Blossoms, Sage Shadow, Pumpkin Pie Reinker, Finest Flourishes brass template, watercolour paper). The other piles are categorized into alphabet stamps and other stamps. I got Headline Numbers, Letterpress Numbers, Typeset Upper, Typeset Numbers, and Short Order Numbers. Of other sets I got Brighter Tomorrow, Beautiful Beach, Balmy Breezes, Ruff Day, The Cat's Meow, And Everything Nice, Still Life Stems and Finest Flourishes, as well as Weathered and Linen. So here's the stack of all my "presents". In other amusements, check out my gifts from my parents. Seriously, she wrapped these before I did yesterday's Colour Challenge! Isn't that crazy?? In other hilarity, I was checking out my SCS private messages, I got a few birthday greetings, etc, and then after I finished checking them, this appeared. That's right 65535 messages. What a birthday! Apparently 50% of the SCS population felt the need to wish me so (not!). You can only have a maximum of 350 messages, however I found this absolutely hilarious, considering it's my birthday. Can you imagine, having 65,000 people pm you in one day??

6 comments:

  1. Hippo Birdie Two Ewes!!! What an incredible assortment of swag! Yippee! Enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday. I am wondering if I am doing something wrong or not doing something right. What did you do to get all those free stamps? Are you earning them or just buying enough to get the sell-a-bration? Just wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Have fun playing with your new toys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday! Enjoy all that new rubber!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey... if your birthday is Jan 10... we share it!! Happy Birthday!

    Tracy
    tc2510 on SCS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun with all your new stamp sets. I am hoping to become a demo this feb. I'll have to check back to your blog and see what you've created!

    ReplyDelete