Thursday, January 18, 2007

I'm back!


I know it was only a day of no new posts, but it feels long when I don't do any stamping. I was just really wiped yesterday. But the weekend is in sight, and I am feeling renewed energy. I made a card using Finest Flourishes. I got both the set and the brass template, so I used them together. The background was made by dry-embossing 2 different striped papers, then piecing them together. To emphasis the embossing, I gently rubbed the sanding block over top to reveal the patterned papers' white core.

1 comment:

  1. Hey girlie .. .. OH MY goodness girlie this card is sooo awesome .. I love all the texture it gives and also looks really depth-y ( if thats a word Hee! Hee!) Ya know I really did not like this set AT ALL but know look what you gone and done .. OH my I need more money ..
    xoxox
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete