Thursday, December 28, 2006

Yahoo for free stuff!!


Yesterday my contest winnings arrived (after sitting at the Winnipeg airport since late Dec 22...). I got Headline Alphabet, Short Order Alphabet and this set seen here, Stamp of Authenticity. This isn't my usual style, but I like the look of it. I also thought it'd be fun to use for scrapbooking projects. The card is based on this week's sketch challenge. I used a pocket note envelope as a library card pocket (the library card stamp in Stamp of Authenticity fits very nicely, go figure. I love purchasing stuff from a company that coordinates virtually EVERYTHING). I tried a collaged style, and stuck with earthy tones.
I also used the words from Amazing to Zany, and the Rough Edges alphabet, and the Aida Cloth background on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment