Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Copper Garland Monogram

Here's a card showcasing more of the papers I picked up on Monday. The elaborate background is Basic Grey's Garland. I also picked up some brushed copper cardstock.

I handstitched the x-stitches with copper thread. The copper scalloped circle was made using the corner rounder (check here for details on how to do that). The vanilla piece is some covered chipboard. The m is made by Heidi Swapp. I sponged Sage Shadow all over, then stamped Paisley in white craft on top of that. I finished it off with a piece of twill tape with some copper eyelets. Now I just need to send this to someone whose name starts with the letter m. I just liked the way the m looked, I have no recipient in mind yet.

2 comments:

  1. love it!! hmm...I'm willing to change my name to a 'M' one. :) Of couse, both my girls have 'M' names. ;)

    Seriously - love this!! of BG is my fav paper line too!! hand stitched x's - girl you are crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a wondeful card! Your work is outstanding! Thanks for details too.

    ReplyDelete