Thursday, December 14, 2006

Bubbly birthday.



This side pocket, with the circle levered insert is one of my favorite types of pocket cards. The original style is by Cindy Lyles (aka StarLitStudio). You can find the instructions and measurements there. I had to modify mine a tiny bit. Normally I wouldn't put the circle pull so high, but there was a taping incident with the bottom fold, so I had to improvise. My insert is 4.75x 3, instead of 5x3. I used the "Loves Me" papers, and Big and Little Pieces, as well as Amazing to Zany for the outside greeting, and In My Thoughts for the interior greeting. I also used almost all my circle punches: 1-3/8, 1-1/4, 3/4, 1/2, 1/4, and 1/16.

3 comments:

  1. what a great card and a great idea. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome card, really like that paper TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. tHAT iS lOVELY! mY fAVORITE cOLOURS & i lOVE tHE pULL tAB
    bettybettybirdbrain

    ReplyDelete