Friday, December 29, 2006

Birthday Tag Card

These types of creations always take me so long to make, but I really enjoy it. It's kind of like making 4 mini-cards. To get the basic tag card shape, I cut my paper to 12x4.25. I scored it every 3 inches and used the tag corner punch. Then I went crazy making the card. When I plan on doing these types of designs it is never spur of the moment. I sketch the whole thing out, usually in an environment where I am away from my supplies (aka WORK). If you're interested, here's my sketch from earlier this morning.


Then you can see the final product. I didn't deviate too much. I switched aspects from the 2nd and 4th panels, but other than that I pretty much kept to my plan. It also just so happened that the bonus LSC was to use alphabet sets. I used two alphabets on here, so I figured it qualified.

3 comments:

  1. thanks for providing the dimensions of this card. I want to make one but wasn't sure how to begin. This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing your thoguhts and then the final product. Very cool! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tag card...I'll have to try it sometime. :) THANKS for sharing instructions with us! Oh, and BTW...LUV your blog!

    ReplyDelete