Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Monogram Keychain


I bought the Colorbok chipboard bundle because it had an interesting variety of shapes. However, there were several shapes that I already had. A few of those shapes fell in the "what the heck am I ever going to do with this?"-category. The shape in particular, a long rounded rectangular tag. This tag isn't the right proportion for most of the cards I make, and I don't do that much scrapbooking, at least not right now. So what to do?? How about make a personalized keychain. With some Basic Grey Hang Ten papers and matching letter stickers, some Mod Podge, and a few jump rings, this cute little keychain was created. After creating the keychain, I also saw how this exact design would work well on a scrapbook page. A group of them (without the jump rings) would make a cool title.

2 comments: